I have had numerous opportunities to tell our farm story on a variety of platforms. My goal is to start a conversation between the people who grow food and those who buy it.
- Real Faces of Dairy – The Faces Connecting An Industry
- Bullvine – The Mackinson Dairy Blog. Get Connected. It Makes a Difference.
- USFRA – What Does the Cow of the Future Looks Like?
- Prairie Farms – Fresh From our Dairy Moms
- Prairie Californian – Creamy Broccoli & Cheddar Soup
- St. Louis District Dairy Council – From the Udder Side: From Farm to Facebook
- Partners – Dairy Farmer Dispels Misconceptions to Field Moms
- Pinke Post- Building Connections for a Next Generation: Meet Illinois Farmer Mary Mackinson Faber
- Farmweek – More than a chore: get active online
- Register Star – Gratitude overcomes fear-marketing.
- Corn Corps – Ag Career Profiles: What Does an Agribusiness Controller Do?
- Iowa Farmer Today – Websites benefit farms large & small
- Farm Fresh Podcast: Mackinson Dairy Farm
- Cheesecake & Calves
- Illinois Harvest Dinner – Sharing a meal is one of the best ways to bring together farmers and food influencers. The Illinois Harvest Dinner does just that, showcasing Illinois agriculture to an audience of legislators, healthcare professionals, educators, bloggers and media.
- Prairie Farmer – Out to dinner with the Illinois Harvest Dinner
- Illinois Farm Girl – If You Invite Someone to Dinner
- New Herald News – Illinois Harvest Dinner highlights agriculture, links in the food chain
- Outside the Ag Room – #IHD16 Rookie
- Grand Vale – Illinois Harvest Dinner II